Sunday, July 19, 2009

say green


Every once in a while Van will say things that keep me laughing for weeks afterwards whenever I think abt. him... this was one of those times:


We met Lauren and her boys and Frank, Tracy and the girls for breakfast on july 4th in Charlotte. Evan was telling Taylor and Sullivan a joke that went as follows:

I bet I can make you say green. What are the colors of the American Flag? (to which the other kid would sat red, white, blue) Evan then said, See! I told you I could make you say blue (no, you said you could make me say green!) Evan- You said green!!


So, Sullivan turns to me and says: "Mommy, I bet I can make you say green!"

Me: Ok.

Sullivan: "(yelling) Say green, say green!"


he is such a turkey!

2 comments:

  1. I keep laughing about that story, too!! He is a hoot, that boy of yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy! Oh you can stalk as much as you want. We love blog stalkers:). Ya we would love to have dinner some time. That would be fun. I guess I'll talk to you on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete